Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

LISASONGS



Good morning World Wide Web!  This is my attempt to blog about something near and dear to my heart - musicians in Southern California of a certain age and beyond, where to take the talent, who I've dealt with, what it is/was like, benefits of performing, ambiance of venues, songwriting, and everything else related... I am excited!


This will also serve to bring me out of the funk I have been in for some time letting all the drama, lack of community, egos, egos, and egos (including mine) knock me off my center.  I love singing and playing songs that seem as if they have been given to me by the universe as a gift.  I love being able to touch people with this gift on a deep level, (at least that's what folks tell me...).  However, my highly empathetic hypersensitive soul has been hiding from the blows of the inevitable conflict in the tribe.

I will let you know a little bit about me, why I write music,what I have been through and will go through to get it out there,  and hope you enjoy what I have to say and can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment